Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can a Form X pressure relief valve be field added to a 9013GHG, 9013GSG 9013FHG or 9013FSG ?

No, it is a factory modification only. The valve can be replaced on switches that were delivered with Form X. However, this is not a field retrofit for products that were not delivered with the Form X. For replacement use 9049A56 for 9013FSG/FHG and 9049A12 for 9013GHG and 9013GSG

CTA-ID : 2047920
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?