Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

8538SBG13. How do you change the fuse style from class H to class J?

Move the load base assembly closer to the line base to accommodate the shorter length class J fuse. The panel will be pre-drilled for this mounting position.

CTA-ID : 2048147
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?