Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Are there fuse pullout breakers still available for the NTHB panel?<br /><br />

The panel and breakers are obsolete with no replacement. Replace the panel with either a NF panel or QMB if fusible branches are required.

CTA-ID : 2048122
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?