Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the difference between a 9036GW1 and 9036DW31 float switch? Both are NEMA 4 and Contacts Close on Liquid Rise. How would a customer choose between the two?

Difference Between 9036G and 9036D 

Product Line: 
Pressure, vaccum and Float Switches

9036 Open Tank Types D and G

The 9036DW31 are recommended for use with a tapped at the top float and are considered General Purpose float switches. The 9036GW1 are recommended for use with a center tapped float and are considered Heavy Duty.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?