Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is it possible to get a MagGard breaker in an H frame for I-Line mounting?

Yes. H frame type MagGards for I-Line panels are available. They begin with suffix ``H( )A`` the letter in the parenthesis indicates the AIC level. For example: HJA36100M73.

CTA-ID : 2047508
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?