Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement part number for a 20/1 branch breaker for an NQB Panel?<br /><br /><br /><br />

There were two versions of the NQB panel:
The NQB Panel built from 1947 to 1950 used the ML Series branch breakers, and are obsolete and no longer available.

The NQB panel built from 1950 to 1958 used QB type 3 3/4 in long breakers, and are obsolete, no longer available.

CTA-ID : 2047540
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?