Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the part number for the float only for the 9037DG and 9038JG float switches?

Replacement float for 9037DG and 9038JG float switches

Product Line: 
Pressure, Vacuum and Float Switches 

9037 Float Switches 

For standard units with no special forms as follows:
The 9037DG1 through 9037DG3 float is obsolete. 
The 9037DG4 through 9037DG8 uses float - 65073-003-51. 
The 9038JG1 through 9037JG5 uses float - 65073-003-51.
The 9038JG7 through 9038JG8 uses (2) floats - 65073-003-51.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?