Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What float and rod kits can you use on a 9038AR1 device?

We recommend A6C rod and center hole float kits. Brass is standard. Add suffix A for aluminum, or S for stainless steel rods may be selected. Tapped at
the top floats tend to bounce in response to liquid movement, and will increase the risk of contact chatter.

CTA-ID : 2047504
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?