Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can you field convert the 9016GVG1 to reverse action?

No, reverse action is a factory modification only. Order the switch with the pressure code and Form R at the very end of the part number.

CTA-ID : 2044986
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?