Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

On the XMLF electronic pressure switch, what is a 1/4 GAZ?

It is a British Threading on the end of the switch. The threads are not tapered. The European spelling is GAZ and the USA spelling is Gas.

CTA-ID : 2045886
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?