Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What does the "R" indicate in a legacy breaker part number such as FAR, FHR, KAR, KHR, etc?

What is the "R" in a catalog number such as FAR36030?

Product line:  
Circuit breakers

I-line DO (drawout) style switchboards

The "R" indicated that breaker had a drawout construction and was used in conjunction with obsolete type "DO" (drawout) I-line switchboard with plug-on load side connector blocks.  

The switchboard must be replaced if one of these breakers is needed.  
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?