Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the Modbus communications module for the NW breaker?

Needs communications module for Masterpact NW Circuit Breaker

Product Line:
Air Circuit Breakers

Applies to Masterpact NW type breakers

Part number based on if fixed or drawout type.

Fixed mount            S47405.
Draw-out mount       S48384.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?