Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Customer has an RJL single main breaker with ground fault (6.0A) set-up for bottom feed, but customer now feeding from top. Does the breaker and neutral C/T have to turned around?

The breaker can be fed from either top or bottom, but the neutral C/T is polarity sensitive and will need to be turn around or wires reversed (H1, H2).

CTA-ID : 2043702
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?