Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is it possible to change the receptacle on an H362DSWA from an Appleton to a Hubbell type?

No. This cannot be done for several reasons. The interlocking between the switch mechanism and the plug assembly would be incompatible, the bottom endwall of the enclosure is different, and the UL listing would be violated if major changes such as this were attempted. Because of this, there is no kit available to accomplish this.

CTA-ID : 2044221
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?