Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

HC2665B: What is the bolted angle-iron attached between the studs at one end of the back box used for?<br /><br />

This angle iron is used as a ``rest`` for holding the heavy interior while lining up the holes on the interior with the studs in the back box.

CTA-ID : 2044046
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?