Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What are part numbers for replacement wobble stick extensions for 9007 type C limit switches<br /><br />

9007WJ for standard DELRIN
9007WK for standard wire
9007WKC for standard coil spring

See page 19-5 of Digest 172.

CTA-ID : 2043636
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?