Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Customer wants to add a shunt trip to a Q2 style I-LINE breaker.<br />

The Q2 breaker will not accept a shunt trip or any other electrical accessory. Suggest using the KA breaker, Powerpact H breaker or Powerpact J breaker depending on the amperage needed.

CTA-ID : 2044587
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?