Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is there a replacement for an H361NA?

Use an H361A and field install a SN03 or SN03C neutral kit. The SN03 will accept aluminum or copper conductors. The SN03C will accept copper conductors only.

CTA-ID : 2041992
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?