Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is the XY2CH type cable pull switch available in stainless steel or plastic housing?

No. These types of cable pull switches are available in painted steel enclosures only. There is a corrosion resistant coating available which adds the TK suffix to the part number.

CTA-ID : 2039834
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?