Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Do we have LAR type breakers?<br />

Yes. The LAR is an I-Line drawout construction used in conjunction with obsolete type ﾿DO﾿ I-Line switchboards with plug-on load side connector blocks. See Supplemental & Obsolescence Digest.

CTA-ID : 2039787
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?