Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement for a Series 1, QMB306T branch switch?

Product replacement

Product Line:
QMB branch switches

Replace obsolete device

Application or maintenance

It will depend on the QMB panelboard age and type. But the QMB322TD Series D2 switch can be used, provided the QMB interior was manufactured after 1961 and before October 1984. The series D2 switch will come standard with rail extensions, BUT a QMB306LEX plug-on extension kit is required if the QMB panel is a Type QW(38-inch wide) manufactured before 1984 and and has flat bus bars. For visuals of the QMB interiors see the current Supplemental digest pages for Obsolescent panelboards.

CTA-ID : 2038057
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?