Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

How can you order a trip unit for an old style Masterpact MP circuit breaker?

you may get the MP number off breaker (MPnnnnnn), or fill out request for quote form. Send to Customer Service requesting trip unit only.

CTA-ID : 2038727
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?