Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What replaces an existing control transformer (ex: 9070EC1D9) or other open core and coil transformer in an MCC, starter, or OEM piece of equipment ?<br />

The EC series of transformers is OBSOLETE and can be replaced by either the 9070EO or 9070T line of product.
The customer must contact the MCC or starter group, or the OEM for assistance.

This was an old leaded transformer with a thermal cutoff . Now use a 9070EL1D9 with secondary fusing

CTA-ID : 2038740
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?