Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can any of the CSED All-In-One or Meter Main devices be converted from a Ring to a Ringless type meter socket or from Ringless to Ring Type?

Product Design Features

Product Line:
Combination Service Entrance Devices

Conversions of Meter Cover type


No, the designs of the ring and ringless meter socket covers will not allow a ring type device to be changed to a ringless type device, nor visa versa. There would also be an issue with the National Electrical Code, Article 110.3(B), Listing and Labeling.

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?