Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

<br />What is the part for the ``stops`` for a 9049DRA31?<br /><br />

The stops for a 9049DRA31 is part number 1091S14G1. These fit the 3/8 inch float rod (use these with 9035 and 9038 units). The stops are cold rolled steel with a chromate finish. For 316 Stainless, use 1091S15G1 for the part number.

CTA-ID : 2036349
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?