Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

SED breaker has a broken secondary disconnect block. Can we get a new one?

This part has never been for sale. It can be replaced only by getting one from another breaker. Need Amp tool 305183-R to re-do the wires.

CTA-ID : 2037312
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?