Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the part number for the wire binding screw only on a HGA36125 breaker?

Can I order only the set screw for the AL150HD lugs on a Powerpact H-frame breaker?

Product line:  
Molded case circuit breakers

Powerpact H-frame breaker

You cannot buy just the wire binding screw.  You must replace the whole lug, catalog number AL150HD.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?