Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can you modify a 9003K cam switch in the field where it can go CW and CCW in direction if it didn`t come that way?

No the switch can`t be field modified.  There is no way to make the switch turn in only one direction.   Unit will have stops in any unused positions.

CTA-ID : 2035517
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?