Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can the sensor be changed in a PLA type circuit breaker to change it from a 400A to a 600A breaker, or to other values?

A sensor plug larger than 400A can be changed downward to no less than 50% of the original rating and no less than 400A. A 400A sensor plug cannot be changed out for a 250A plug. A 250A sensor plug can be changed to a 100A sensor plug.

CTA-ID : 2035092
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?