Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement end wall for a HC26**B can?

What is the replacement endwall or the end of the I-line panel board enclosure for part number HC26**B?

Product Line:

I-line 26" wide panelboard HCN, HCPSU

repair parts, replacement top or bottom piece of an enclosure

The part number for the end wall or end cap of the panelboard enclosure for both the top and the bottom is 80104-838-01. This can be purchased from your local distributor by using the link below.

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?