Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the part number for the phase bus conectors for the NQOD 400A/600A Interior?<br /><br />

The following parts will be required per panel:

80110-600-01 A & C phase connector
80110-601-01 B phase connector
80110-802-01 Screw

Revised 3/10/04

CTA-ID : 2035920
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?