Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is it possible to install a KAL type main breaker with an interior catalog number NQOD442L225CU?

There is no longer a main breaker adapter kit available to use a KAL breaker on NQOD panelboards. Obsolete. Use instead an H or J frame breaker as a main on this interior.

CTA-ID : 2034114
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?