Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Are there any replacement or repair parts for any of the 9999 SM style mechanical interlocks which are used with the 8702 or 8736 Type S contactors and starters?

No replacement or repair parts are available. The complete interlock will need to be replaced.

CTA-ID : 2033488
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?