Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Do we have a surge arrestor for recessed panels? The surge arresters need to be flush mounted .

The EBA and the EMA are both flush mountable surge arresters. They have a flush mounting kit. Part number for flush mount kit is TVS12FMK

CTA-ID : 2033738
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?