Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the proper means of connection for a standalone TVSS device in a panel application when you are not using a branch breaker to feed it?

You need to use the TVSS device which has an integral disconnect if you don`t have space for a breaker to feed it. Then the TVSS with the integral disconnect can be connected to the load side of the main breaker to get its feed.

CTA-ID : 2033438
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?