Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What are the part numbers for the MiniBreak Switch 5kV 200A?

The part numbers are HVMB305200U for the unfused version and HVMB305200 for the fused version. The enclosure type is N3R but can also be used for N1 applications. Information is currently on page 9-8 of the Square D Digest.

CTA-ID : 2032821
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?