Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Customer needs an 480v under voltage trip for a KA36200?

A circuit breaker with suffix 1125 would have the UVR in the left pole which is the preferred side.
Suffix 1105 puts a 480Vac undervoltage release (UVR) in the right pole.

CTA-ID : 2032777
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?