Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Where can I find a selection for a 2400V, 134A metal enclosed indoor switch?

See Section 9 of Digest 173 for digest-listed medium voltage switches - MiniBreak, HVL or HVL/cc switches. Information is also available on the internet or from your local sales office. Switches are rated 600A and 200A.

CTA-ID : 2032395
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?