Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What replaces the FDA frame breaker?

What other breakers can be used in place of the obsolete, I-line,  Powerpact F frame breaker?

Product Line:
Circuit Breaker 

I-line breakers FDA FGA FJA

You can replace with FA, FH powerpact B such as BDA, BGA or BJA or H frame breakers such as HDA HGA or HJA.  Current 3P breaker offering will require 4.5" of mounting space where the Powerpact F frame only took up 3".  Customer will need to make sure he has additional space for mounting new 3P breakers. 

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?