Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement for a QMB310T, Series 1 through Series 4 switch?

Product replacement

Product Line:
QMB branch switches

Replacement switch

Application and or maintenance

This will depend on the the existing QMB panelboard interior. If the panel has round busbars, there is NO replacement. Otherwise, the replacement switch would be a QMB323TD providing the interior is Type QM(31-inch wide) manufactured after 1961 but before October 1984 OR if the interior is type QW (38-inch wide) manufactured before 1984. If the existing interior is the QW type, with flat bus bar, the QMB310LEX plug-on extension assembly may also be required. Use the outside poles. 

CTA-ID : 2033039
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?