Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the R dimension on the 9037HG34 37HG34 float switch?

It is the distrance from the centerline of the plug to the centerline of the float. This dimension is only used on rods with the 90 degree bend, and is the perpendicular distance that the float is offset from the centerline of the shaft where it penetrates the side of the tank.

CTA-ID : 2032508
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?