Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Are bypass bars available to permanently bypass the meter section of a SU3040D400CB? It is now going to be used as a branch device.

No. This device has a permanently bonded neutral, so must only be used as service equipment, and can not be used downstream of other service equipment.

CTA-ID : 2031837
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?