Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is there a replacement for an obsolete trench duct leveling leg G19106? It is a 6`` leveling leg assembly.

No. However, the three inch unit (3``), catalog number G19103 is still available. It has a 5/16`` diameter screw with a plate on the bottom. You can put a longer screw on it to make a 6`` unit.

CTA-ID : 2031908
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?