Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

HVLCCA14305D Digest HVL/cc switch needs replacement LED bulb that shows power is available. What is the part number?<br />

The bulbs cannot be replaced. The entire light head with 3 lights must be replaced. These indicator heads are voltage sensitive and the part numbers will vary.

CTA-ID : 2032340
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?