Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can I field install a control power transformer to an 8536SCG3V02S?

There`s not enough room in the enclosure for the field addition of a CPT. Order a 9991 oversized enclosure, take the starter out of its present enclosure, install it in the new one, and then you can add a CPT. Use a 9070 Type T transformer and separate fuse blocks

CTA-ID : 2031964
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?