Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What kind of three phase disconnect switch is available for 19.8kV? Is there one similar to MiniBreak?

Switches above 15kV are available, but not offered from the Digest. Both HVL and HVL/cc switchgear is available up to 38kV. Contact your local Field Office for more details. Switches are available in both 600A and 1200A versions.

CTA-ID : 2032368
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?