Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What can be used to replace the FDA34040 circuit breaker, which is now obsolete?

An FJA34040 circuit breaker, which has a higher AIC rating, or an HDA36040 breaker may be used in this application. To use the HDA breaker, more room will have to be made in the I-Line panel. The HDA36040 is 4.5`` wide, instead of 3`` wide.

CTA-ID : 2032235
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?