Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is there a wiring harness available to connect an HCR12SNCT neutral CT for an I-Line panelboard to an S144A trip unit on a PGA type main breaker?

It is necessary to connect terminals T1, T2, T3 and T4 from the trip unit to the CT, with 4 wire cable supplied by the customer. Harnesses are only provided with factory assembled panels.

CTA-ID : 2031036
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?