Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

The customer has PFA32030GN and they want to know if they can change the breaker to a 15a rated breaker?

Yes, the FAL32015 (requires the removal of lugs from the ``on`` end of the breaker) or the FAP32015 breakers can be used to achieve this. However, the nameplate will still reflect the old rating.

CTA-ID : 2030718
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?