Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement for an HCM1847-2MN I-Line panelboard interior?<br />

Use an HCM18642MN. It has the same amount of branch mounting space and will fit in the old 74`` high box. However, the original trim will not fit and there is no replacement trim available.

CTA-ID : 2031010
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?